The Danville Museum of Fine Arts & History is located in the Sutherlin Mansion on Millionaires Row in Danville, Virginia. Built for William T. Sutherlin in 1859, the house has become well known as the "Last Capitol of the Confederacy." It served in this capacity from April 3 until 10, 1865, just weeks before the Civil War came to an end. In 1974, the house was opened as a Fine Arts & History Museum. The site has been designated as a Virginia Historic Landmark and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.