The following items have been acquisitioned into our permanent collection.
- Table original to the Sutherlin Mansion dining room, 2022.
- Silver calling card tray, donated by Kathryn Trakas
- Bob Cage acrylic, “Dragonfly,” donated by Lamar Barr
- Six Emmit Gowin books, donated by Emmit Gowin
- Three Emmet Gowin photographs, donated by the artist
- Danny Vaden (artist), photo of boy statue, donated by C.B. Maddox and William J. Wellbank
- David Dabbs (artist) Civil War painting, donated by the Dabbs family
- Jesse Andrew (artist) photograph, donated by Ben Rippe
- Willie Anne Wright (artist) two 1993 silver gelatin pinhole photographs, front of mansion and “Jefferson Davis’ bed,” donated by the artist
- Duane Raver (artist), “Turkey” painting, donated by Carolyn and Joseph Gibson.
- Vernon Geyer(artist), “Surf Wader,” bonded-marble resin sculpture, c.1992, donated by Anne Geyer
- The Schoolfield Collection, 2019, on loan to the museum by Dana and Barry Reagan with the Schoolfield Preservation Foundation
- The Civil Rights Exhibit , c. 2019, gifted by Emma Edmunds